Re: Patching in MSVC

From: Tony Skinner (tskinner@GLOBALEYES.NET)
Date: 10/28/97

        You can grab ported utilities from the unix platform to use under Windows
95 if you wish. Do a search on yahoo for gnuwin32. Ported utilities
include: Patch, Diff, Grep, etc.... Windiff, which is included with MSVC++,
is great for doing file comparisons, but unforunately it won't apply the
difference.

                                                                                        Tony Skinner