Re: Hedit

From: George (greerga@DRAGON.HAM.MUOHIO.EDU)
Date: 10/29/97

On Wed, 29 Oct 1997, ;P wrote:

>i'm also going to upload the new (fixed) patch, along with a slightly
>more verbose readme file..sorry george..

Oh, I thought it was a standalone editor...I must have overlooked the
OasisOLC connection.  I'll see about including the updated patch in the
distribution.

Btw, the convention for the FTP site is (at least it seems to be)
hedit.patch and hedit.README where both are in a tar archive and the readme
is also separate. So if you upload just a tar.gz file with the two files
we'll pull out the readme to browse in the directory. (Correct me if I'm
wrong someone.)