Re: [CODE RELEASE] Circle 3.0 beta patchlevel 12

From: John Evans (evansj@HI-LINE.NET)
Date: 10/29/97

On Wed, 29 Oct 1997, George wrote:

> On Wed, 29 Oct 1997, John Evans wrote:
>
> >My point... All patches, utils and snippets should probably be labelled
> >at bpl11 or bpl12 in the future. This, of course, means altering current
> >web and ftp sites to reflect this information.
>
> You'll notice the 'based on bpl11' notice on my page.  Now the only problem
> is that I have to update all those patches for bpl12! (Well, the ones I
> don't integrate into bpl13 that is...which is still a lot of them.)

You have probably already thought of this, but just in case.....

Wait on updating the patches until Jeremy stops pumping out bpls like a
madman. It would be a waste of time to convert to bpl13, bpl14, bpl15,
etc... Wait until Jeremy announces the "last bpl before 3.1" and then do
it.

And from I've read... you probably have a better idea of the plan of
things than any of us do. :)

John Evans <evansj@hi-line.net>

May the source be with you.