Re: Comments on pl12?

From: Doppleganger Software (doppsoft@TZC.COM)
Date: 10/30/97

>Is anyone having any problems?  I want to make sure that things aren't
>too seriously broken before posting to USENET that a new patchlevel is
>available...

I like the concepts you put in, like the title conglomeration, as well as
the XP system.  It's easy to update to a simple formula method.  I do
however suggest adding my recallclone.mod (it's in the FTP site in the
contrib :)

>Also I'm particularly interested in hearing reports about the new
>Amiga support, if anyone has an Amiga.  Plus, it would be nice to know
>that the OS/2 and Win 95/NT support didn't break. :-)

If'n ya want, I'll try out the Mac patch for ya.  I can only run through
with 68k testing, but that's pretty good, and I'm sure someone else can
try the PPC version for ya.