[ADMIN] Memory a Mud takes up

From: - Pure Krome - (pure@SPRINT.COM.AU)
Date: 10/30/97

Hi People.
    i just got a note from my ISP admin saying my mud (semi-heavily
modified) takes up just under 10MB of Memory. Now, i've got a few rooms
and zones, but not as many as most others muds open. So i'm curious to
know how much ram others are taking up (ps aux, top is what i used to
find out).

If mines out of wack, then i'm going to have to do some serious memory
crunching on my new linked lists and arrays i've chucked into the code
here and there....

Thanks all.

Jussy