Re: [CODE RELEASE] Circle 3.0 beta patchlevel 12

From: Edward Glamkowski (EGlamkowski@MATHEMATICA-MPR.COM)
Date: 10/30/97

>One thing I would like to ask here, would anyone else be interested in
>maintaining OasisOLC after I release a v2.0? I'm not saying I quit but I
>want to make sure that if I get too busy there is someone who can take
>over unlike last time...

I might be interested in porting Oasis to use bitfields,
and then maintaining that.  :)
But I don't think many people are using bitfields,
especially with that 128 bitvector snippet available...
(incidentally, does Oasis support that snippet, or is
there a patch that does?  I don't really care, since
I use bitfields, but it seems as though it ought to -
perhaps as a compile-time option?)