Re: [NEWBIE][COMPILED][WIN95]

From: Patrick J. Dughi (dughi@IMAXX.NET)
Date: 11/01/97

> Hi, I and four friends of me, are building a MUD on a Linux server.  The
> problem, is what we whant to build areas at home, but like we do not use
> Linux ou Unix, we want the win95 circlemud.  But is *really* difficult
> for us find and much more buy, the Microsoft Visual C++.  k
        You could also try using the cygnus compiler. I work in *nix
environs mainly, but you could grab that.  Otherwise, find an unrestricted
news feed, and I think that you could find MVC++ in just about any
alt.warez.* group.  Though, you didn't hear that from me, I certainly
couldn't condone such behavior. :)

                                        PjD
P.S. Sorry if this message is out of date - i'm 1K behind or so, after
being deathly ill for more than a week.