Re: deleting world files w/t oasis

From: Daniel Koepke (dkoepke@CALIFORNIA.COM)
Date: 11/01/97

On Sat, 1 Nov 1997, Rich Chiavaroli wrote:

->Also make sure you remove all specials for that zone or you'll get
->errors in your syslog. Well not actually remove the specials but remove
->the assignment of the specials.  Not sure what has to be done to remove
->King Welmers castle.. I haven't taken too close of a look at castle.c.

Just remove castle.c (the reference in Makefile, too, of course) and
the function call to assign_kings_castle() in spec_assign.c.  You can
get away with completely deleting castle.c because it only has
spec-procs for Welmar's castle in it, nothing else (I'm fairly
certain on that, but I haven't looked in a long time, so it's from
memory).

daniel koepke / dkoepke@california.com