world file deleting

From: Blake Sanderson (dragoon@DIRCON.CO.UK)
Date: 11/02/97

        Your replys explain how to delete the zones but what about the
guild refrences in class.c which refer to deleted zones.  Do I just delete
them from the class file?

        Also does anyone have a idea or patch to debugging the oasisolc.
It seems that the olc is causing my mud to crash because commands are
miscomunicated by the olc to the mud.  When the mud reboots it calls apon
rooms, special flags, mobs and objects that don't exsist and cause errors
loged in the syslog and .crash!

        If anyone would be willing to script a new olc to suit our muds
needs please reply to me at dragoon@dircon.co.uk.