Re: [Code] Help finishing my multi-class ACMD.

From: George (greerga@DRAGON.HAM.MUOHIO.EDU)
Date: 11/03/97

On Sun, 2 Nov 1997, sjm wrote:

>        send _to_char("You already are multi-classed!\r\n", ch);

I'm assuming that space isn't in the code. :)

>    switch (buf) {
>        case 'mage':

You cannot put more than one character in between '.  And you can't use
"mage" here either.  You have to use an if block with strcmp if you want
standard C functions.

>case 49:
> if ((i = parse_class(*val_arg)) == CLASS_UNDEFINED) {
>      send_to_char("That is not a class.\r\n", ch);
>      return;
>    }
>
>So the command: <set buba second_class thief> works just fine.

>Also I would like to this command to only be used in one particular
>room, anyone got ideas on how I can do this?

You could make it a room special procedure, or just test for the vnum of
the character doing the action.