Problems with finding the leader of a group

From: Angus Mezick (angus@EDGIL.CCMAIL.COMPUSERVE.COM)
Date: 11/03/97

if(FIGHTING(ch)&&FIGHTING(FIGHTING(ch))!=ch)
   display hp of FIGHTING(FIGHTING(ch)) {the tank}
Ya don't want to be playing with the master of the char because they aren't the
one that will get whacked by the aggro mob.  the first person to follow is the
tank. unless you have mobs aggro'ing on the entry of a person to the room and
not using mobile_activity()
--Angus
(the play might not have a master either)