[INFO] Patches and bpl12

From: George (greerga@DRAGON.HAM.MUOHIO.EDU)
Date: 11/03/97

Here's a list of the patches which broke due to bpl12.  I'll update them
shortly but until then you'll have to add the rejects personally. (Broken
is defined as having any rejects at all.)

affected.patch, auction10-12.patch, auction10.patch, auction12-15.patch,
auction12.patch, auction15.patch, boot.patch, cpp.patch, cpplink.patch,
exclamation2.patch, filelog.patch, filelog2.patch, makefile1.patch,
samedi.apf-fix.patch, samedi.apf.patch, stagger.patch, stock11.patch,
stock17.patch, stock17v2.patch, stock18.patch, stock18v2.patch,
stock2.patch, stock3.patch, stock6.patch, stock8.patch, stock9.patch,
weather.patch (John Evans'), writestring.patch, all combo-type patches, and
the buffer patches.

(If you're wondering, I didn't run every single patch through the code by
hand.  I wrote a script to automatically try every patch, grep for
'failed', and then reset the directory back to stock code for the next
patch. Command line: "../testpatch ../p/*.patch | fgrep FAIL | cut -c 6- |
sed 's/: FAILED./, /g' | tr -d '\n'")