Weapon and Spell Types.

From: Shaw Mead (meadsh@ECE.ORST.EDU)
Date: 11/05/97

I would like to classify each weapon and spell that cause damage under a
type of damage, like a dam_type.  Example dam_types might be: fire,
slash, water, pierce, ect.  From studing the code I see that weapons have
a weapon type used for damage messages, and I see that spells have
different savetypes.  I would like to combine these and have all damage
done to be from one of these types, so like: 20 points of fire damage, 11
points of blunt damage, ect.  Does anyone have some comments or
suggestions on how I can go about classifing these damage types?
Thanks - Shaw