Problems with the vehicle code.

From: Daniel Molnar (daniel@SCALA-RND.COM)
Date: 11/06/97

Dear list.

I am trying to add the vehicle code from the snippets page to our
mud. I had to do a few changes to it to finally get it to fit
our version (2.2 mixed with 3.0bpl9 I think), but have a little
problem that I was hoping you could help me with.

When compiling vehicle.c I get around 20 lines of:
invalid type argument of `->'

This is in view_room_by_rnum and do_drive.

Whereever I look it seems ok to me, even when comparing to
the normal do_look everything seems good.
Does someone know what these errors mean?

I would be very grateful if you could help me a little with this.

Thank you in advance,
Daniel Molnar

daniel@scala-rnd.com