[OLC] [WIN95]

From: Baktor Silvanti (baktor@BEDFORD.NET)
Date: 11/06/97

hello all.

I've recently installed the oasis olc into my stock mud and so far I
love the results (thanks for the time spent on making it) I do however
have one slightly major problem with it.  When you create a new zone it
will crash the mud everytime.  It does however create all the necessary
files before it crashes.  The only thing that i see wrong so far is
that  it never renames newindex to index.  It does create the
appropriate files however.  I was wondering if somebody has found the
same problems? and if so...what to do about it.

Thanks,

Baktor