Re: Compiler error

From: Chris Proctor (cjp@YOYO.CC.MONASH.EDU.AU)
Date: 11/06/97

> gcc: Internal compiler error: program cc1 got fatal signal 11
> make[1]: *** [act.item.o] Error 1
> make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/jhorn/mud/0.0/src'
> make: *** [all] Error 2

Well, i don't know exactly what causes it, although in the TODO file it
mentions "Get rid of that f***ing buried magic number 11". ;-)

Anyway, just editing the file (pressing space then backspace for example)
and recompiling should do the trick. It did for me the few times it happened.

Chris

Q:  How many IBM CPU's does it take to
    execute a job?
A:  Four; three to hold it down, and one to