Re: Circle30bpl12 help

From: John Evans (evansj@HI-LINE.NET)
Date: 11/07/97

On Mon, 1 Sep 1997, Goonk wrote:

> Anyone want to help me on a circle30bpl12 code based problem. The MUD
> crashes when someone (someone other than the first (impl) player). I added
> 20 mortal new levels and 3 classes into it. I also changed all the defines
> for classes into my own names.

If your system crashes, tell us what you were doing, send us the
offending code, and a backtrace from gdb. With that information we should
be able to put our collective heads together and give you an answer.

With something like what you posted above.... well.... You're just asking
to be flamed.

John Evans <evansj@hi-line.net>

May the source be with you.