Client wars?! (was: Re: Circle's net protocol)

From: David Klasinc (bigwhale@CAPYBARA.SK-PTTSC.LJ.EDUS.SI)
Date: 11/09/97

On Mon, 10 Nov 1997, Chris Proctor wrote:

> The experienced users seem fairly evenly split between tintin and
> tinyfugue, with some people using ZMUD. zMUD is much more powerful
> though, for the inexperienced user at least, and supports the playing of
> .wav files and so forth (so do WinTin and so forth, I gather).

 Hm, what does the playing of .wav files has to do with being more
powerful? ;> Hm, maybe you could simulate the voice of Bitchin' Betty when
you're low on HP or somethign similar *Cackle*  (Bitchin' Betty is the
voice of some computers that are used in USAF airplanes and it's
usually saying something particulary useful whne you need it at least,
like saying Caution, over and over again, when your engines are dead ;>

Hm, this is waaay off-topic... I will quiet now... :)

David!