Re: [CODE] [STUPID ANOYING PROBLEM]

From: John Evans (evansj@HI-LINE.NET)
Date: 11/11/97

On Mon, 10 Nov 1997, Raymond P. Steigerwalt Jr. wrote:

> Well i have a Clan proble. i used a patch off of ftp.circlemud.org. thhe
> clan.patch.tar.gz. It seems to only save the last edited clan, and turns
> all the rest into #0, owner (null) and name (null). i really can't see
> what the problem is, AND how woul i get the clan name to show up in the
> "who" command? i tried and failed(as usual).

The class is listed in the who listings for each person. Listing the clan
that they are in should be done in exactly the same manner. It's all a
matter of Ring-TFC and doing some thinking on the matter.

If you try and fail, tell us more than just 'I failed.' Tell us what you
wanted, show us what you got, and let us peek at the code section that is
not working properly for you. With that information we can point you in
the right direction so that you can fix your faulty code.

John Evans <evansj@hi-line.net>

May the source be with you.