Re: 12 year old and in distress

From: Robert Peters (Peters@PP.OKSTATE.EDU)
Date: 11/12/97

If I'm not mistaken, then the C++ builder is slightly similar
to Borland's Delphi.  In theory, that should have everything you
need to compile Circle.  But I'd hate to have to do that type of
thing without a command line compiler.  You'd have to port Circle
to use Windows messaging, which I seem to remember someone
talking about this with Visual Basic a while back, but I don't think
they had much success.  I'd go with Linux and GCC :)

RP.