Re: {coding} prompts

From: David Klasinc (bigwhale@CAPYBARA.SK-PTTSC.LJ.EDUS.SI)
Date: 11/13/97

On Wed, 12 Nov 1997, Jed Bickford wrote:

> > My conclusion was: Use a client.. ;>
> >

> > David!
>
> How do u program a client like zmud to display things like that?

Hm, you really didn't have to quote my whole message... really...

Anyway, I was using tintin... zMUD? *shiver* I just might start a flame
about muds and windows and everything.. ;>

Well in tintin it was like thi, you just made one more split line on the
screen, you were catching al the vital data from the mud and gag it
later... Pretty easy...

David!