Re: imms and spell levels

From: Justin (c616077@SHOWME.MISSOURI.EDU)
Date: 11/13/97

On Thu, 13 Nov 1997, Nathan Ridley wrote:
> higher unless raised by a god, and gods are, well.. gods! gods are supposed to
> be able to do anything they want, and to say that a god can't perform a
> simple spell or skill means that they may as well not even *be* a god!
My opinion:  the separation between gods and mortals in muds is the
administrative stuff.  Players aren't disciplining, fixing runtime errors,
(for some) building areas, items, mobs, etc, thinking of new classes and
spells.  You get the idea.
I kinda thought getting more levels to get more powers was the point of
being a _mortal_, not immortal.

Salvatore