Re: rules/spam/general etiquette

From: Justin (c616077@SHOWME.MISSOURI.EDU)
Date: 11/14/97

My two cents:
        Just as much as the way people respond to or ask questions, I also
think whether people send thanks is also a show of politeness.
Personally, I like to know who's appreciative and who's not, and I also
like to show that I am appreciative.  Though sometimes rl gets the better
of me, and I can't spend a lot of time on-line, and eventually forget to
send my thanks to folks who have helped me.  I don't know, I just think
it's important to know who's a thankful person and who's not.

*plink* *plink*
Salvatore