Re: [code] snippet : races

From: Chris Proctor (cjp@YOYO.CC.MONASH.EDU.AU)
Date: 11/16/97

> Um....i've looked at the code and i might have changed a few things but i
> have a question about a problem i am encountering :
>
> when a new character is created it saves the race correctly, when they come
> back it automatically bumps them to the human race?  can anyone tell me
> whats goin on?

Not having used the snippet I can't be sure, but it sounds like you're
writing to the memory structure ok, but not saving the race to the file
structure, which would mean it would be zero when it was loaded from the
file the next time (I'm assuming race number 0 is human? hehe).
Check erm, char_to_store and store_to_char, and make sure you save the
race properly in char_to_store and read it properly in the other.

Chris

Q:  How many IBM CPU's does it take to
    execute a job?
A:  Four; three to hold it down, and one to