Help a list_newbie out

From: Patrik Janczyk (utopia@BAMZE.HULE.HARRYDA.SE)
Date: 11/17/97

This morning I made a terrible mistake and accidently
deleted all messages received from the mailinglist, including
thoose first mails that are good to keep.
Please, some1 mail me a copy of thoose (and the rules for this
mailing list aswell)...
No flames neccesary, just help a poor mailinglist newbie out.

Also, I wonder if anyone can point me to a site that has a
handbook on using OasisOLC (I want to avoid having to make
one myself, if possible)
Thanks a bunch !
                       /Zed Yops
 *exit do loop*