[NEWBIE] A Mob Idea

From: Hellwolf (rylee@EROLS.COM)
Date: 11/18/97

I'm a newbie when it comes to coding (especially the circle code), but
I'm kinda getting the hang of it.  I was wondering if this type of MOB
special procedure was made already, and if so, can some one send me the
code for it or at least help me out with it?  If it hasn't been made, I
was wondering if anyone can help me create it?

Well, here goes the idea for the special procedure.

I want to create a mob that will look into other rooms, and if it sees a
character in that room, will fire a projectile into it.  This code has
been done, I think something like Archer on the snippets page.  The
difference is that if the MOB hits, it will grab the character and pull
him/her into the room with it and begin attacking.

Thanks for your time to anyone who is reading this and thanks even more
for anyone who is willing to help :)