Re: [SPELL] Portal

From: StormeRider (silk@ICI.NET)
Date: 11/18/97

At 01:33 PM 11/18/97 -0600, you wrote:
>Anyone used the Portal Spell off the Snippets page yet?  I'm just curious
>to see who has and with what problems before I toss it in to the code I use
>(bpl11).
>Oh well feel free to flame me if that's your thing, otherwise thanks in
>advance.
>
>                                        Laterz - Lee
>
>No signature needed.

Used it, very happy with it, am making two changes two it. a) Its going to
be the basis of the scry spell as well, b) am going to make it so you can
set the size on a portal so you couldnt enter it unless you're affected by
AFF_SHRINK, etc.

Also, its a very minor change to add the ability to look into a portal, if
you want I can quickly excerpt the code if you're in a lazy mood.

StormeRider                  --- http://www.windsofstorm.net/wos/
silk@ici.net                 --- telnet://cmoo.com:4004