OLC Question [LAME]

From: Mark Dickey (mark@BESTWEB.NET)
Date: 11/20/97

I'm been reading through all of the e-mails on OLC stuff, but I've been
deleteing them.  Now, I need to install OLC on my mud.

I know people have been coming up against different problems with it, so
I'm wondering what exactly I should look out for.  I've scanned through
the patch file, but I'm having trouble understanding all of it, and I need
to get it in as soon as possible.

Thanks for any pointers you might have.  Also, (This is for Greerga) is
the 16a have all of the bugs fixed, or just some?

Also, does the Oasis OLC contain everything that I need to get all of the
editors running?

Tahnks,

Mark Dickey