Re: [C-Books][OFF-TopiC]

From: David Klasinc (bigwhale@CAPYBARA.SK-PTTSC.LJ.EDUS.SI)
Date: 11/20/97

On Thu, 20 Nov 1997, Baktor Silvanti wrote:

> Anthony J rye wrote:
> >
> >  Ok thats fine, flame all you want, but how hard is it to just pass the
> > message and mark it for deletion?
> >  Even my 2 yr old neice can do that!
> > ,but i have decide on trying to get a c book any suggestions on a good one
> > for c coding muds? or is there one out there specifically just for mud?
>
> Chuckle, this isn't a flame, but a C book just for muds...NOW that is
> something I'd LOVE to have :P  Anyways,  I personally learned from three
> basic books:

Ok, this is what I'm gonna say... I learned coding in C JUST from mud
code, I had no knowledge of C before, I was coding under dos in Borland
Pascal (BTW, if there wasn't for C I would be coding in Pasal *grin*), and
this was one hell of a way to leard how to code in C. This was three years
ago or something like that. Few months back I got my first C book... :)

David!