Re: [CODE] Exp code and formula

From: George (greerga@DRAGON.HAM.MUOHIO.EDU)
Date: 11/21/97

On Fri, 21 Nov 1997, Edward Glamkowski wrote:

>Actually, something like this should probably be stock.

You'd have to ask Jeremy on that one, he's the man for big new features.

>put all.potion bag
>
>et voila, we get 100 of the
>>"Dummy puts a leaf green potion in a bag"
>messages, which is not only annoyingly spammy, but can even
>disconnect some people!

I used to 'force mobs tel person hi' (in which case 'force mobs' made every
mob do something) to one of my other immortals to watch them get
disconnected. I thought it was funny but they had other ideas. ;)

>It would be nice if it were not possible to disconnect someone in this way
>in stock code.

Would be nice. One possible thing to do is make a lot of pets and have them
spam people linkdead and then do whatever to them when they can't react.