Re: adding new levels

From: Anthony J rye (ajrye@ONE.NET)
Date: 11/21/97

On Fri, 21 Nov 1997, Daniel Koepke wrote:

> Oh, shut-up.  I mean really, we all feel sorry for any unenviable
i am not asking for people to feel sorry for me. All i am saying is every
one once was a newbie coder at one time or another, no i really didnt know
whole lot about coding ,but i was starting to kinda get the hang of it and
understand it. I would explain more, but i am sure no one wants to here
about it. The point is dan i am trying to learn and no matter if its you
or the President of the U.S trying to stop me (by flame i mean) I will
Learn the C coding.
 Ya i admit i would like some help, but i dont want people telling me how
to do it! i am sure when everyone started out they wanted help as well.
There is nothing wrong with that (wanting Help to try to understand C).
 I am not asking for pitty ,i am not asking for simpathy, i am asking not
to down me becuase i am trying to understand.