[CODE] Autorun question

From: Drago's (creed@I-55.COM)
Date: 11/24/97

My shell server requires me to use the "nohup" command for all programs that
aren't to be terminated when i drop my link to the account.  This causes
some problems with the autorun script.  When I start the autorun going, it
makes the bin/circle program start. However, when I log off of the shell
account, bin/circle is killed and I have to wait for the autorun to start it
up again.  Is there any way for me to specify my autorun script to add this
argument before the bin/circle command?

Chuck Reed