Re: adding another wear bit?

From: wolf (wolflover@GEOCITIES.COM)
Date: 11/25/97

In a way I agree.. If someone is bound to learn to program, though, they'll
learn it any way they can.. I personally started programming with c here,
with circle.. I know, it's said a million times that it's not a  place to
learn to program c, but I have two things I love in life.. Programming and
challenges..
ANyways, to make a long story short.. I started out witht he cut and paste
method of c.. I haven't screwed anything MAJOR up yet.. so it is possible to
actually not do  too bad starting out with cut and paste.