Re: Eq Level (Newbie)

From: StormeRider (silk@ICI.NET)
Date: 12/02/97

At 09:35 PM 12/1/97 -0500, you wrote:
>On Mon, 1 Dec 1997, Alan Telecky wrote:
>
>>Is there anyway to set the eq level using OLC?
>
>Not in OasisOLC, stock code doesn't support level based eq.
>
>You'd have to add support both to the stock code and the OLC system for it
>to work.
>
>--
>George Greer  -  Me@Null.net   | Genius may have its limitations, but
stupidity
>http://www.van.ml.org/~greerga | is not thus handicapped. -- Elbert Hubbard

Actually I dont know about post 1.3 but it was included.... just commented
out. And then you have to change the stuff in act.item.c.

It was really easy. Just a pain to add in 0 for all world objects.

StormeRider                  --- http://www.windsofstorm.net/wos/
silk@ici.net                 --- telnet://cmoo.com:4004