[Code] Circle under '95

From: Aaron Miller (archmage@CRYOGEN.COM)
Date: 12/02/97

Greetings everyone.

I'm having a bit of trouble running Circle MUD, patch level 11 under
Windows 95. I'm using GNU Win 32 as my compiler, (basically a port
of gcc and other useful utilities to 95, very useful) and it is compiling
beautifully. Now, when I start it, I will get quite a few SYSERRs during
the Resetting of some zones. These looking basically like this:

  SYSERR: Unknown adjust apply attempt (handler.c, affect_modify).

Then it will continue booting without any further errors. When I try to
login, and create a new character as the case may be (i have nothing in
my pfile, of yet). After password validation, the MUD will crash. Being
in a DOS window, I cannot scroll back and see the error messages, nor have I
been able to redirect output to log files, correctly.

Any help would be much appreciated, I'm sure this is something silly I have
overlooked. Thanks!