Re: Interpret Colors [was Offsides as well]

From: StormeRider (silk@ICI.NET)
Date: 12/03/97

At 04:52 PM 12/2/97 -0500, you wrote:
>On Tue, 2 Dec 1997, StormeRider wrote:
>
>>interpreter.c:1537: warning: passing arg 1 of `interpret_colors' discards
>>`const' from pointer target type
>>
>>char    *interpret_colors(char *, bool);
>
>You're passing a constant string as a non-constant string.  Change the
>function to accept (const char *, bool) and you should be ok.  If you see
>"assignment to read-only location" after that change then the function
>needs to change the variable and you either have to make the string
>non-constant or fix the function to use a temporary copy of the string.

Tried that, changing it in comm.c and comm.h, now I get:
comm.c:944: warning: return discards `const' from pointer target type

Oh well, will have to kick around with it after guild code gets done.
*shrug* No big deal.

StormeRider                  --- http://www.windsofstorm.net/wos/
silk@ici.net                 --- telnet://cmoo.com:4004