Re: Connected Boards via sendmail (WAS: Re: Patches)

From: David Klasinc (bigwhale@CAPYBARA.SK-PTTSC.LJ.EDUS.SI)
Date: 12/04/97

On Wed, 3 Dec 1997, Will Andrews wrote:

> As for the boards, they would probably need to have some options added so
> as to allow for sendmail usage.. and then, we'd also need a log(in case
> someone uses YOUR sendmail to "mail bomb" someone else ;).

 Hm, for the first part, I would just make a YES/NO question if user
wants the message to be delivered also with the sendmail, to the email
address of the receiver if one has it.. for the second part... mail bombs
are MUCH easier sent from shell in unix.. ;> and sendmail has logs
already,... :)

David!