Re: OLC again

From: Michael Simons (s0004589@MONTEAGLE.NIAGARA.EDU)
Date: 12/04/97

On Thu, 4 Dec 1997, Pierson Lee wrote:

> I get the message "Hmm .. i can't find a patch in there anywhere" and when
> i make the OasisOLCv1.6-bpl12.patch an executable, it tells me that the
> flags for the diff command are wrong.. help :)
> PIerson

  Chances are you don't have a version of patch or diff that supports the
type of patch that OasisOLCv1.6-bpl12.patch was made for.  Its a unified
diff, and I know that my shell has trouble recognizing those too.  The
best thing for you to do anyways...especially seeing all of the trouble
you're having...is to patch the file in BY HAND!

                *        Mike Simons        *
                *       Rystan Geomar       *
                *   saffron.hack.net 9000   *
                * simons@donner.niagara.edu *