Re: Doubly linked lists...

From: Edward Glamkowski (EGlamkowski@MATHEMATICA-MPR.COM)
Date: 12/05/97

There are a LOT of good ideas in the Deaths Gate code.
If Jeremy or George haven't already done so, they might want to
take a serious look at it, and considering incorporating certain
elements of it into stock (like the whole DB concept, as you point
out).

Granted, it is based on patch level 8, but the only real
stumbling block therein is the spell system (and then, mostly
just mag_affects...).