Re: Two-hand limits

From: Angus Mezick (angus@EDGIL.CCMAIL.COMPUSERVE.COM)
Date: 12/05/97

     Have you bothered to check the archive if you remember somone talking
     about it?  try Reposting of two hand code or something simular.
     Search engines are your friend.
     RTFA
     --Angus

Subject: Re:  Two-hand limits
Author:  INTERNET:CIRCLE@post.queensu.ca at CSERVE
Date:    12/5/97 11:18 AM

> On Fri, 5 Dec 1997, Michael Simons wrote:

>> I know that there has been talk of limiting players to only using
>> equipment in either of their two hands, ie wielding a weapon and holding
>> a torch, or wielding a two-handed weapon, or holding a wand and a shield,
>> etc.  Anyone want to share how they went about doing this procedure?

>  Yes, and even one of your player will tell you :P
>  it called multi-wield :P

 Maybe I didn't make myself clear enough, if you are using something in
each hand then you aren't allowed to wield or hold anything else.  So if
you are wielding a sword and holding a torch, you won't be able to use a
shield or hold a wand or anything else.