Re: [CODE] Help

From: Chuck Reed (creed@I-55.COM)
Date: 12/05/97

I understand everything you told me in your last letter.  However, this
still eludes me.
I got the following warnings:

desc.c:26: warning: braces around scalar initializer for `ab_desc[0]'
desc.c:26: warning: initialization makes pointer from integer without a
cast
desc.c:26: warning: excess elements in scalar initializer after
`ab_desc[0]'
desc.c:27: warning: braces around scalar initializer for `ab_desc[1]'
desc.c:27: warning: initialization makes pointer from integer without a
cast
desc.c:27: warning: excess elements in scalar initializer after
`ab_desc[1]'

from the following code:

struct abil_desc {
   int rnum;
   char *e_desc;
};

char *abil_desc_parse = {
"blah blah blah blah blah \r\n
blah blah blah blah blah\r\n",

"\0"
};

struct abil_desc *ab_desc[] = {
  {10002, abil_desc_parse[0]},
};

Now, when i try to send_to_char(ab_desc[0].e_desc, ch) it crashes the
mud.
:)

Chuck