Re: [CODE] The last one!

From: David Klasinc (bigwhale@CAPYBARA.SK-PTTSC.LJ.EDUS.SI)
Date: 12/06/97

On Fri, 5 Dec 1997, Chuck Reed wrote:

> I removed every zone in the game except for that one.  That's the only code
> change.

Is that a code change? I was living in an imaginary world all these
time or something... *ponder* And if you removed all the zones except one,
isn't that the vnum of the first room should be 1 and zone number should
be 0? *scratch*

PS: Kill the bloody quotes at the end of the message, it makes the letter
long, annoying and looks ugly... Especially if you replied with one line
of text...

David!