HELP: Leveling

From: Rafiq Premji (rpremji@ROBIN-NVH.BVSD.K12.CO.US)
Date: 12/07/97

I have just replaced my leveling system on the mud with a new one.  I
deleted all my charactors, and now when I start a new charactor, it is
level 1, and not an implementor!  I have checked my player object
directories and no other players are in existence.  How can I raise this
charactor to implementor status?

Or, if possble, can someone please send my the player object file for an
implementor so that I can log it on and make my charactor an
implementor?

--
Rafiq Premji
rpremji@robin.bvsd.k12.co.us
Quotes:

"It is impossible to love and to be wise."
-Francis Bacon

"There must be millions of people all over the world who never get any
love
letters...I could be their leader."
-Charles Scultz

"Death cannot stop true love. It can only delay it for a while."

"Love doesn't make the world go 'round. Love is what makes the ride
worthwile."
-Franklin P. Jones