Re: [AD] My Web Page and the WebRing

From: Alex (fletcher@DEMOCRACY.QUEENSU.CA)
Date: 12/08/97

> Favor to ask of you all,
> if you would like, please send snippets to me, so i can put them up on my
> web page.
> I don't choose to bother Alex at this point :-P

Speaking of Snippets sites, I had time to begin the major update to the
Central Snippets archive this morning...

I've added 5 items so far, and have another 13 to be added (they'll be
added shortly after sending this message out).

I will send out a list with all of the new snippets once I've added them.
A list of them.  Not the actual snippets.  *grin*

I also plan to update the FTP site's archive of snippets, but that
probably won't be done for an hour or two.

Alex.
--
Erm... Yeah.  Whatever.