Re: [AD] My Web Page and the WebRing

From: Alex (fletcher@DEMOCRACY.QUEENSU.CA)
Date: 12/08/97

> Speaking of Snippets sites, I had time to begin the major update to the
> Central Snippets archive this morning...

And it's done now.  Here's the list of new items for you:

File          Description and Author
----          ----------------------
afk2.txt      AFK Code: Another method -- From Rasdan (Updated)
chown.txt     Change Ownership Command -- From Crimson Wizard
dammsg.txt    Damage Message Code -- From d. Hall
elevator.txt  Elevator Special -- From Chris Warren
examine.txt   Examine (for Objects) -- From Andy Hubbard
ferry.txt     Ferry Code -- From Fili
id.txt        Identify (Minor) Spell -- From Soren P. Skou
inttree.txt   Interpreter Tree Search (commands) -- From Angus
invobj.txt    Invisible Object Special -- From Mike Carpenter
ispell.txt    Ispell Code (Spell Checker) -- From Chris Baggett
locate.txt    Locate Target Spell -- From David Klasinc
mclmlvl.txt   Multi Classing/Multi Leveling -- From Demond LaZaro
mobagg.txt    Mob Flag: Fast Aggression -- From Lars Juul
mobiq.txt     Mob Flag: "Smart" Mobs -- From Lars Juul
purify.txt    Purify Spell --  From Soren P. Skou
push.txt      Push Code (for objects) --  From Leonardo Herrera
rounds.txt    Rounds - Combat Initiative -- From Daniel Koepke
samemob.txt   Same Mob EXP limits -- From Andrey Fidrya
stex.txt      send_to_except function -- From Raf
whosort2.txt  Who level sorting (QSort) -- From Jorgen Sigvardsson

> I also plan to update the FTP site's archive of snippets, but that
> probably won't be done for an hour or two.

Working on this part now.  Should be done Real Soon Now (tm).

F.
--
Erm... Yeah.  Whatever.