Re: Oasis patches, patches in general

From: Matt Hess (mhess@POWER.DYNASTY.NET)
Date: 12/08/97

> The recent question from George wether or not to include various OLC
> interfaces for this and that (social and help editors for one) as well as
> more miscelenious stuff like the 'percentage' load chance thingie, into
> the existing OasisOLC package should be a definite NO!
*agrees*

> I already hear people screaming and moaning ,-) And unless I explain why
> not, you'll probably flame me even more than you'll do anyway *cackle*
and you haven't heard the end of it either :-)

I want to see the nifty stuff stay seperate too..
heck, I look at what is being developed and I think I should have waited a
few months more before I began writing a mud..looking at all those code
enhancements does look apealing :)

But then again..if I did have all that stuff rolled into one nifty package
already bug checked(?) then I wouldnt have learned as much as I
have...definately something to the argument I think.

Anyway I'd just like to see the stuff stay seperate too..

Matt -

echo "Tragdety is when I cut my finger," >> .signature
echo "Comedy is when you fall down an" >> .signature
echo "open manhole and die." >> .signature
echo "                  - Mel Brooks" >> signature