Re: [IDEA] Saving full player's log

From: Aaron Miller (archmage@CRYOGEN.COM)
Date: 12/08/97

>>What about players privacy? *scratch* I owuld certainly be annoyed if I
>>knew that somebody is able to see EVERYTHING that I do...
>>
>what about players abusing other players, verbally or otherwise.. what about
>the victims  rights?
>logging is essential to keep people from becoming abusive on your mud.
>if you're not doing anything wrong, you need not worry about it, correct?
I was reading through the introduction to PGP awhile back, and there was a very
good point made. If noone used envelopes, just sent postcards or whatnot, then when someone did (perhaps for a legitimate reason? perhaps they were love poems they were embarrassed about?) it would cause everyone to be suspicious of what was in those letters.