Re: Quick question?!

From: Jonathan Scott (jtscott@FREENET.TLH.FL.US)
Date: 12/08/97

This could be just a thought from someone who doesn't know a WHOLE lot
about this stuff ;) but maybe there's something wrong with the compiler
itself? I've had similar stuff happen when I rm -r /'d my computer and
had to rebuild from scratch.  I forgot some compiler stuff and nothing
worked.. *shrug* someone please flame me if this is totally off the wall.
Jon

Jonathan Scott     (850)386-****
jtscott@fn5.freenet.tlh.fl.us