Re: Get/Put spam killing?

From: Leonardo Herrera L. (leherrer@ENTELCHILE.NET)
Date: 12/11/97

George wrote:
> On Thu, 11 Dec 1997, Doppleganger Software wrote:
> If you want a generic parsing implementation that works for anything, try
> looking at my (2*) Parsing patch on my web page.
>
> http://www.van.ml.org/CircleMUD or
> http://capybara.sk-pttsc.lj.edus.si/CircleMUD

I have downloaded this patch, but before to install it, I need to ask if
this is not very expensive in terms of speed (We have our mud running on
a linux box with a 486 and 12 (!) mb of RAM! ouch!)...

I have implemented a method of stacking objects for "look" and "get",
but the "drop" code is really a pain. This method is fast and efficient,
but not generic... argh.

Just another (off topic, "idiomatic") question... the word is "wierd" o
"weird"???

Bye!
--
Leonardo Herrera L.