Circle in C++

From: Rob Baumstark (shirak@CONNECT.AB.CA)
Date: 12/11/97

There were some discussions a while ago about changing all of the Circle
code to C++ (not just to make it compile, but full object oriented).  And I
was wondering what the status of this was.  I remember at least one person
was going to make it avaliable, and I have a few ideas I'd like to try
using C++, but I don't want to re-write Circle to do it.
     Rob Baumstark:   shirak@connect.ab.ca
                      cst0656@nait.ab.ca

   Forsaken Realms:   telnet://drewl.v-wave.com:4000